Choose a mild detergents. Avoid washing the detergent directly onto cotton towels. Otherwise, the cotton towel will be discolored if the detergent residue is left. Use less chlorine bleach as far as possible. The water temperature should be avoided when the water is overheated. Deep colored cotton towels and light colored cotton towels are washed separately. Do not wash cotton towels with clothes containing zippers, hooks or buttons, so as not to damage the coil of towels. Don't wash the towel and clothes together. The fabric will wrap the thin and thin fabric in it, and the tiny cotton velvet on the towel will stick on the clothes and affect the appearance of the clothes.
Hangzhou U-cloths Commodity Co.,Ltd.
We are a professional manufacturer of cleaning wipes from China.
Address: No.66 Xiaofangzi,Lingxi Village,Banqiao Town
Manager: Shane Zhou
- The Advantage Of Non-woven Cloth
- Non-woven Cloth To Clean Cotton Clo...
- Cleaning Wipes Product Features
- The Quality Standard Of Clean Room ...
- Proper Use Of Methods Of Cleaning W...
- Cleaning Wipes The Best Light Can C...
- Good Way To Unexpected Cleaning Wip...
- Cleaning Wipes Effect
- Water Repellent Finishing Of Spunla...
- Spunlace Production Technology
- Characteristics Of Cotton Towels
- Why Do You Choose Cotton Towels
- How To Maintain Pure Cotton Towels
- How To Identify Pure Cotton Towels
- What Are The Main Categories Of Fab...
- What's The Difference Between Wet T...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Spu...